- Strictly 21 days from date of invoice to organizations that have completed our credit application form and have a satisfactory credit rating. New customers will be strictly prepaid for initial order, any orders thereafter will remain prepaid until a credit account has been approved.
- For customers with approved accounts a 50% deposit is required on all special make up clothing, balance payable within 21 days of invoice date. For customers without an approved account full payment is required for all special make up orders before production will commence.
- Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd must receive an official signed order and/or a confirmation form from authorized personnel before any orders are processed. All schools must supply a purchase order number before any orders will be processed.
- A 2.5% Administration fee per month will be charged on all accounts that exceed our trading terms. No Exceptions
- Credit Card transactions will incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- All Orders will incur a $5.50 incl GST packing + handling fee.
- Account customers will revert to a prepaid account if trading falls beyond 21 days.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur an administration charge of $35.00 (incl gst).
Any goods purchased from Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd will remain the property of Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd until payment is received in full.
- Claims If for any reason you are not satisfied with any product, please contact Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd for a return authority number, goods that are not authorized or not accompanied by a return authority number will not be recognized by Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd. Goods must be returned within 14 days from date of invoice or claims will NOT be recognized. If a claim is outside these terms, a re-stocking fee of 20% will apply on stock returned at Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd discretion. Items that have been specialized (i.e numbered, logo’s etc or SMU Garments) in any way cannot be returned (unless such custom made products are faulty or do not meet specifications) so please choose carefully. All goods must be returned in perfect condition otherwise a replacement will not be recognized. All freight charges on returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Freight will be charged on all orders including samples.
- Prices It is the intention of Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd to maintain firm prices. However due to circumstances beyond our control, alterations to some prices become necessary without notice.
- Fabric We endeavour to source the same colour / fabric each year however due to different dye batches, this cannot be guaranteed. Please be aware that styles can change from year to year. At all times we do try to keep this minimal, so ‘new styles’ can be worn with previous seasons stock. Please follow all Washing Instructions (refer to Catalogue) to maintain the life of the garment. No clothing is to be placed in the dryer at any time.
- Samples Gorilla Sports Australia Pty Ltd offers sample products for sizing or viewing purposes.
- Products are to be used for the designed purpose, and are intended for use only for the activity described. The selection of suitability of products to be used by children remains at the discretion of the purchaser and should only be used under proper adult supervision.
- Payments can be made by cash, credit card, cheque or direct deposit, please contact our office or your Account Manager for further details.