- Gentle cold machine / hand wash
- Wash coloured garments separately
- Mild detergent (no bleach based detergents)
- Do not soak
- Line dry in the shade – no dryers (commercial or home dryers not recommended)
- Do not iron
Excess dye is often released in the first wash or two (especially with strong colours such as red & maroon). This does not mean the colour is fading or faulty, it is simply excess dye & may need to be washed separately a couple of times to be completely removed.
GARMENTS WITH LOGOS + NUMBERS
- Instructions as above, take special notice of tdetergent base used + drying instructions. Prolonged exposure to heat (dryers, irons etc) will dramatically shorten the life of logos & numbers, causing them to crack, peel + stick together.
- Use of bleach based detergents can cause the logos to fade & should be avoided.
- Do not dry clean.
TREATMENT OF FABRICS
- Some degree of ‘pilling’ is expected under normal use of our garments, however excessive rubbing against rough surfaces will cause extensive pulling & pilling. Therefore rough surfaces should be avoided to prolong life of garments.
- Water temperature not above 30º
- No bleaching
- No ironing
- No dry cleaning solvents
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Fabric softener optional
AVOID WASHING ALL GARMENTS WITH OTHER GARMENTS SUCH AS
JEANS WITH ZIPS etc TO PREVENT PULLING OF FABRICS & YARNS.