When you first get your new ball only partially inflate it.
Let it stretch for 12 hours so that the seams can spread evenly. Then fill it with air to match pressure and leave it for another 24 hours. After that let it deflate a little and “shrink” back for 12 hours. This technique is called Shaping and will give your ball it’s round even shape. Always put fresh air into your ball before you use it. This fresh air will give your ball a longer life and a better kick!
HOW TO PUMP AND CARE FOR YOUR SOCCER BALL AND NETBALLS
1. You must use a pump that has a needle, (beware petrol station pumps as they blow away bladders and damage balls)
2. The tip of the needle must be Lubricated lightly (use glycerine etc)
3. Insert the needle vertically NOT at an angle or horizontally
4. Pump to the specified pressure only.
5. Soccer Balls are meant to be kicked from person to person and not against things like walls, bricks and other hard objects. Keep the soccer balls on the grass. Keep the soccer balls off concrete.
OUR GUARANTEE ON MANUFACTURING FAULTS
ONE YEAR ON SHAPE + STITCHING WHEN USED (CORRECTLY) AS PER INSTRUCTIONS.
Excess dye is often released in the first wash or two (especially with strong colours such as red & maroon). This does not mean the colour is fading or faulty, it is simply excess dye & may need to be washed separately a couple of times to be completely removed.
GARMENTS WITH LOGOS + NUMBERS
TREATMENT OF FABRICS
AVOID WASHING ALL GARMENTS WITH OTHER GARMENTS SUCH AS
JEANS WITH ZIPS etc TO PREVENT PULLING OF FABRICS & YARNS.